Troll Sayings and Words of Wisdom
|Many of the sayings we hear regularly originally may have been said by a Troll. We have gone through many of our notes and stories and of course the messages from the Guardian Trolls and have put together this short list of interpreted and un-interpreted sayings from Trolldom (the phrases in parentheses may be the original version). We hope you can find a bit of wisdom to take into your New Year with these gems. Happy New Year from all of us here at the Trollshop!||
Find your Guardian Troll in the Trolloscope.
Your Guardian Troll will send you good advice for everyday life
Click on the fire to explore the magical power of the trolls!
1. One does not go hungry when one travels with a Troll (Slickears the Fox)
2. Troll, to thyself be enough. (Peer Gynt)
3. But with Trolls, one never knows.
4. Troll magic twists trails.
5. Trolls do not forget good or ill.
6. To share with a Troll is to go beyond yourself.
7. If you share with a Troll they will be always aware (of you).
8. A little butter and a little cream go a long way.
9. Never forget to care for ‘your Troll’.
10. Troll pranks show we know. (Maas)
11. Use all to give it thanks. (Lilly)
12. The nature of a troll is to be one with nature.
13. Give, take is the same when as needed.
14. Troll. Earth. One.
15. Troll know Troll voice. (Troll listen Troll voice.)
16. Know Troll voice, listen good.
17. Self respect is vital to a successful, meaningful life. (Like self do good in life.)
18. Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk your private life, to be needed. (Be happy, feel heart, enjoy small things, think for self, give self, be needed.)
19. Trolls cannot change truth, but truth changes Trolls. (Applies to people too.)
20. If you have knowledge, let others light their candles of it. (You know things, let all use your light.)
21. Great things are done when trolls and mountains meet.
22. Better a little fire that warms than a big one that burns.
23. The love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay. Love isn’t love ‘till its given away.
24. I will send you strength when you need it.
25. Make each new morning the opening door to a better day that the one before. (New day, new door you make better day.)
26. Friendship is to be purchased only by friendship. (Be friend to get friend.)
27. If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours.
28. Do not fear going ahead slowly; fear only to stand still. (Go fast or slow but go!”
29. Lost time is never found again. (You not live over life)
30. The further you know yourself to be from perfection, the nearer you are to it.
31. A smile cost nothing but gives much. (Show teeth make Trolls happy.)
32. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
33. Close your eyes to the faults of others and you open the doors to friendship. (See Trolls first with eyes closed to know best.)
34. A friend is to be taken with his/her faults.
35. Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward in the same direction. (Troll love not in soft looks but in looking same target.)